These glitter fruits are really easy, fun to make and make a fabulous Christmas decoration or table centerpiece.
We used a pear as out 1st Day of Christmas theme but you can also use apples.
Here's how we made it:
You will need:
- Pear or apple (make sure it is fresh and not bruised or broken skin or it won't keep)
- PVA Glue
- Paper plates (are useful to stand the fruit on and catch the glitter)
How to make:
1. Stand you fruit on a paper plate.
2. Cover the whole fruit in a thick layer of PVA glue
3. Cover the whole fruit with plenty of glitter (you can use the stalk to pick it up and cover the bottom and then add glitter to the stalk when the rest of the fruit is covered)
4. Leave to dry (overnight is best)