How is it nearly the middle of June already? We’re so pleased the sun has finally decided to join us after a continued period of weather changing, wind, rain, hail – You name it we’ve had it throughout May!
Things to do in the garden this month:
- Cut back Spring flowers to encourage fresh foliage
- If you have hanging basket, liquid feed these every couple of weeks
- Support tall growing plants with canes
- Check plant soil if it's dry remember to water
- Harvest lettuce and other salads
- Shade your greenhouse
For your little ones:
- It was World Bee Day last month, take a look at our previous blog post to see what you can do in your garden to help
- Allow your children to get involved with their own gardening tools and bag
- Nature Photography Day today, why not encourage your child to take their own nature and wildlife photos and create a scrap book collage
- Encourage birds to your garden by making your own natural bird feeder
Whatever you get up to in the garden this month, we’d love to see your photos! Share them with us online by using #willowandwildbox or tagging @willowandwildbox
Nature Photography inspiration!